Available accommodations and what's included in rent
Our student residences are located in two residential areas. You can choose to live in a private or shared corridor accommodation, a private efficiency apartment or a shared apartment where two to four students live together.
Electricity, heating, internet connection, warm water, tap water with drinking quality and furniture are included in the rent!
Bed, desk, desk chair and basic furnishings are included in the furnished rooms (listed under Other: Möblerad). Not included are things like blankets, beddings, towels, pots and pans, wifi-router etc.
- You must be of age
- You must have a Swedish personal ID number or user name
- You must meet Tunabyggen’s requirements on studying at Dalarna University
- As the holder of the lease, you must live and be registered at the apartment
- You must have valid home insurance
- You can only have one (1) residential lease with Tunabyggen
- You must have taken care of your relationship with Tunabyggen
- You must follow Tunabyggen’s guidelines for the number of residents in the student accommodation
- If you do not meet the basic requirements, you cannot receive a lease with Tunabyggen